-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
So far, very few people showed an active interest in contributing to the
archive hosted here. Not to worry though we'll, get there.
Here's a few descriptions to give you an idea of what has been collected so
* 5uper.net/ -- mailing lists that weren't firstname.lastname@example.org, thx parasew
* NetzNetzPictos/ -- a CD with vector graphics more or less explaining some of
processes around NetzNetz - I additionally converted the files to SVG because
the originals didn't open in anything but Illustrator - the original author
sent in an update with files that weren't on the CD
* daswienerexperiment.org/ -- Faux-open-letter website? I have a hard time
summarising this in an unbiased manner. This has since vanished from the web
* dropbox/ -- I'm not sure where exactly these files come from, except form a
shared Dropbox folder named "NetzNetz"
* misc/ -- so far only two photographs of documents pertaining to jury voting
and community plenum
* mond.at/ -- mond.at hosted the discussion and validation mailing list for
* netznetz.net/ -- database dumps and wiki uploads! Host your own netznetz.net!
* niij/ -- stuff that was originally stored on my own webserver - there's some
photos, videos, spreadsheets of administrative budgets ...
* www/ -- contents found on the web - there isn't a lot at the moment, but
there should be more in the future.
As always, if you have anything at all that should be on here, please get in
If anyone is interested in collaborating on something similar to the
node.london reader, please get in touch about that too.
M, the great ape keeping this afloat.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----